FraccasGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chancellor11 white list application

2 posters

Go down

chancellor11 white list application Empty chancellor11 white list application

Post by chancellor11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:12 pm

IGN: chancellor11

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:579902

RP Experience: Minecraft: I have roughly 2+ years of rp experience on a variety of servers from ancient, apocalypse, and medieval roleplay. My character types ranged from passive to defensive in nature.

chancellor11

Back to top Go down

chancellor11 white list application Empty Re: chancellor11 white list application

Post by [GM] Fraccas Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:14 pm

Re-read the rules and answer the questions below.

1. You and your buddy Jack want to rope some fresh spawn mining a stone node. What do you do next?

2. If you want to be excluded from sieges what do you need to do?

3. You want to build your base on the castle. What are the rules regarding siege with that base?

You will need to answer these questions correctly before you are whitelisted. Send the answers to me in an email, or post them here.

Fraccas
[GM] Fraccas
[GM] Fraccas
Admin

http://fraccasgames.com

Back to top Go down

chancellor11 white list application Empty Re: chancellor11 white list application

Post by chancellor11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Fixed, I made a mistake in making the app. That should clear it up. Hopefully it showed up.

chancellor11

Back to top Go down

Post by chancellor11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:22 pm

It didn't.. let me redo it.

chancellor11

Back to top Go down

Post by chancellor11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:27 pm

1.) You have to get the players attention first to consent to pvp. Only with that person's permission can you continue with your intentions.

2.) You have to make a post on the siege forums to opt out of sieges. If not, you can be besieged as long as you are online. A crest has to be in place for the build to not be considered abandoned.

3.) (I assume you mean the king's castle?) This base can be attacked at will. It is up to the player to find people to protect it if king.

chancellor11

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM] Fraccas Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:34 pm

1. The other player doesn't have to consent to a hostile activity, but there has to be player interaction involved.

You how been whitelisted.

Accepted. 4/2/15
[GM] Fraccas
[GM] Fraccas
Admin

http://fraccasgames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down