FraccasGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black's Whitelist App

2 posters

Go down

Black's Whitelist App Empty Black's Whitelist App

Post by BlackPowers Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:01 pm

EXACT in game name: Black

EXACT in guild name: I am not the leader i forgot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40218811

RP community experience: I Play WOW, Dayz, Dying Light, Arma 2 Dayz Mod,Rust and a few other games that I cant remember I ahve been rping for a while now and  

1. When are you allowed to use siege weapons on the bases on the bridge of the castle, and the castle?:You can Siege weapons on the bridge of the castle without notice to anyone

2. It is currently 2AM CST and you find a base made out of tier 3 wood. You realize that the player is offline. What are the rules regarding breaking into this base?:IF you are sieging their base there needs to be at least 1 member online if they do not have a crest it is considered abandoned

3. A group of men just killed your friend because he would not give up his gear. You know where they live, you have siege weapons ready, and the men to fight them. These men are not on the no siege list. What must you do before you attack using your siege weapon?:You see if they have at least 1 member online and if they do you give them a 10 minutes notification in all CAPS so they can prepare
BlackPowers
BlackPowers

Back to top Go down

Black's Whitelist App Empty Re: Black's Whitelist App

Post by [GM] Fraccas Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:08 am

Accepted. 4/15/15
[GM] Fraccas
[GM] Fraccas
Admin

http://fraccasgames.com

Back to top Go down