Whole Base Gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whole Base Gone

Post by Mike Hawk on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:19 pm

I logged on today after a 5 day dry period of not playing because of school. I spawn in and look around and all I see is grass and trees and more fucking grass.Evil or Very Mad  And at this point i'm wondering how someone got into my base. I had 4 iron doors leading into my my Chest/Crest/Sleeping room then had tier 6 blocks (TIER 6) on two of the doors leading into the room, my whole 1st floor is 3 layers thick btw. The only possible way for someone to get in was to siege in. But get this my 12 smelters where gone my whole 1k or more tier 6 blocks (whole house) and all my chests and siege tower and trebuchet was all gone. Now I know their is a rule that after 1 week (7days) the admin will delete your base, but i was only gone for 4 days not 7 (1week=7days). So now I would like an explanation on how and WTF happened to my base. My guild name is Poon Slayers $69$ and my in game name is Mike Hawk (Pink Man). I only had my good IRL friend in my guild John.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
http://gyazo.com/d0266ea31aa4e0efba4d4517545e4956
As you can see i have on block in front of me and then a door, then another block on the left with a iron door behind that. Evil or Very Mad
What my base did look like inside to my Chest room http://gyazo.com/950f0356bd2ec60fa7d4aba2f6765406

Mike Hawk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whole Base Gone

Post by [MOD] Thaox on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Thank you for the detailed report. Please talk to Fraccas or Thaox at your earliest convenience and we will get it all sorted out. Join us in-game, or on Teamspeak.

[MOD] Thaox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top